We take COVID-19 very seriously, as we are certain you do as well. We shall follow guidance of our government, as well as taking steps to ensure participant, volunteer and staff safety.
- If you feel ill at all, please stay home and stay safe.
- Please wear masks near the Start/Finish area, unless you are able to be at least 6 feet from the nearest person
- Wearing a mask while on the course is up to you. Many runners wear them, many don’t. Many put them on, or hold them to their faces when passing.
- Please practice social-distancing when possible. Notify other runners that you are about to pass them on the left.
- Please stay to the right-hand side of the course unless passing.
- Please use hand sanitizer before touching anything:) And after touching anything:) Hand sanitizer is available near the food.
- Full water bottles, instead of open cups, will be provided at the Start/Finish and along the course. PLEASE dispose of your bottles properly. Leaving a big mess means we won’t be able to provide them next time.
Thank you for participating in one of the first live races. We are confident in a safe, fun event and are super excited to get back to live events. If you have any questions or concerns, please email Race Director, Chet Klene at email@example.com